Friday, May 4, 2012

Fun Friday Answer Session

My blogger friend Lindsay tagged me in a post.  This incredible woman also helped me cloth my TT.  I like her a lot. . . Although we haven't met.

Here are the questions she tagged me in, and my answers below.

And now for my 11 questions:
1. Name a movie that made you laugh
Bad Teacher.  T and I stumbled across it, and I was dying of laughter.  It was hilarious! And a bit dirty.
 
2. Name a movie that made you cry
Beaches.  Everytime I watch it!
 
3. What sport do you wish you could play but haven't tried?
Perhaps curling.
 
4. Pick a vacation: beach, mountains, big city?
Big city! I'd love to see Rome, Paris, Bankok.  And so many other places. The best vacations are when there are beaches near the big city.  I love that. :)
 
5. What is your greatest accomplishment (besides your kids if you've got them)
My education.
 
6. What music should I download from iTunes next?
I am loving the Killers, Muse, Kings of Leon.
 
7. What book should I read next?
Pillars of the Earth.
 
8. Where do you buy your bras?
It used to be at Bloomingdales, but our local one just closed.  How dare they!
 
9. Favorite yoga pose?
Downward Dog.
 
10. If you could only use one piece of makeup in the morning what would it be?
A foundation. It really makes my face look even toned.
 
11. If you could only wear one accessory, what would it be?
A necklace.
 
Happy Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Thanks for playing!!
Off to add another book to my library requests!
Have a good Monday.