Of course she loves you Nur. We all love you.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
I Love You So Much
Last night, I got home from work and entered a house of chaos. The kids acted like they were on sugar highs, and they were into everything. I didn't have energy to put together much for dinner, so I made a pizza, and served it with a side of peaches, green beans, and cottage cheese. The kids sat down to eat. They always sit across from each other. I was sitting next to TT, and T was still at work. Nur looks at TT and says, "TT, I love you. TT then looked at Nur and said, "I love you so much Nur." Nur's eyes got big, and he looked at me and said, "Mama, TT loves me."
Of course she loves you Nur. We all love you.
I have so many wishes, hopes and dreams for my loves. Mostly, I want them to always build each other up. Always know that you have each other. That someone much bigger than us choose for you two to be siblings for life. For always. I hope my kids always choose to be on the same side, even if that means going against me.
Of course she loves you Nur. We all love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is SO sweet. I think you are fostering such a strong relationship between Nur and TT and that will stay with them forever. Thanks for sharing. Heather
I especially love that last picture! It is very, very sweet. Their interaction (at least most of it!) sure must make a mommy proud.
Post a Comment