But this week, things will get moving again!
After work, Taher and I have a conference call with our international agency. At that point, she will mail us the Dossier paperwork, and then we can keep ourselves busy gathering ALL of the necessary paperwork. (I hear there is A LOT) And on Wednesday, we have our fingerprints taken at Citizen and Immigration Services.
I'm looking forward to having things to do for the adoption. The past two weeks have been difficult because the waiting was completely out of my control. I've learned a lot about myself, and one thing is I hate not having an aspect of this adoption out of my control. . . yet so much of it is. I need to learn how to wait patiently and not be anxious in anything.
Do you wait well?
In raffle news, you have until 5pm on Thursday to enter your name in the raffle for the chance to win a couple amazing prizes seen here!

Click HERE for the details on how to enter. I will announce the winner on Friday morning, where I will also announce the nex item(s) being raffled off.
Thank you so much for your support! It honestly means the world to Taher and I.
Be sure to check back tomorrow. I have some words I want to share on adoption and loss. Thoughts that have been on my mind for a while.
14 comments:
My ability to wait depends on my level of self control any given morning. lol I'm not sure how I would handle waiting to get rolling on the actual adoption and be through the process. I'd probably be chomping at the bit too.
What a week it will be! I cant wait to have this all done and just wait for the phone call saying "Book your tickets!" I guess I could always start making the baby room look like a baby room...Manchester United posters..
I wonder if you can buy size zero nike cleats? Goooooaaaaallll!!!!!!
Good luck with your adoption! I know the waiting will be long and hard but it will be so worth it in the end.
p.s. Thank you for your visit and comment.
you'll be done with the paper work before you know and WHAM you'll be on the wait list...it is a great feeling!! praying it all goes quickly for you, kristi
i do NOT wait well!!! so this is going to be an interesting journey :-) i'm glad you have some things to keep you busy now! hopefully i will soon!
Glad things are moving. Idleness is always so difficult, especially when you can't control aspects of it.
Thinking of you!
Kelsie
its all about hurry up and then wait!!!!
Can't wait to hear how today's appointment goes. Good luck!
Liam
I have followed you from MedHelp, to your other blog and now here. You're perserverance has amazed me!
I have no patience... I am a really lousy waiter. My mom used to try and have me just sit still to try and raise my patience, but, sadly, it didnt work... ;)
Waiting has got to be the hardest part of adoption! We're waiting for our background checks to come back...ugh.
Hi Leah! Thanks for stopping by my little blog today, and YES! Mom's jobs ARE to overact!!! You'll soon know~
I read thru some of your blog, and can't wait to learn more about the two of you. I told myself I would only get on the computer for 5 minutes...I'm trying to get ready for my daughter's 16th birthday party tomorrow.
I will add you and your husband to my daily prayers. I hope everything is settled and you're home with a baby in no time. But I warn you, you'll BLINK and you'll be planning a 16th party! I'm so grateful to be doing this with my husband....he was not supposed to make it 'till her 16th!
Take good care~
♥,Lilly
the wait part of things is so tough. Thank you for all your sweet comments:)
Glad you have some action on the adoption front. :)
Post a Comment