Nur is now 16 months old and TT is 9 months old. I feel like life is starting to get easier and they are both at ages more condusive to being out and about. And now that spring has officially come to MN, we have been venturing out quite a bit. Last weekend, we took the kids to an art museum and then we even took them out to eat, and they did VERY well. As far as I know. . . there were no customer complaints. :)
Let me start with Nur. Nur is:
Inquisitive


A Lover
Adventurous
A Beginning Walker

A Pacifier Thief
A Little Boy Who Loves To Play
A Poser
Nur is doing so well, and is learning new things all the time. He is so close to being a full-on walker. He stands up on his own and takes many steps. But he's smart, and knows if he wants to go somewhere fast, crawling is probably the best method. He loves to be outside, loves to swing at the park, loves snack time, loves spending time with Mama and Baba and Sissy. He is an excellent sleeper, and his new thing is that he likes to imitate all of TT's noises. Oh, he is just precious!
TT is:
Happy
Loves Playing
Loves Everything In Her Mouth

Cheeky
A Total Charmer
Sweet
Sometimes Naughty
Mostly A Team Player
TT has grown by leaps and bounds. She is crawling quite well right now, and she is in to absolutely everything. She is such a cuddler, but she's also busy. Now that she knows how to crawl, she often tries to crawl up my leg. She loves being held. She loves to talk, clap, and wave to people. She loves being outside and going for walks. She is an absolutely joy.
Nur and TT are wonderful kids. But here is a moment I caught recently of them being a little naughty. Yes, that's right. They found TT's dirty laundry and scattered it all over the house. Oh, my loves. . . :)

















18 comments:
Oh my goodness your kids are just precious! They are so cute together :)
I hear ya on the weather and getting out. It has been gorgeous lately! Times like this remind me why I live here :)
What sweeties! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow and change? Allison is so different than 6 months ago. And we've been home for almost 6 month! I can hardly believe it. Love and miss you!
Sara
They are wonderful and are so beautiful...
what a precious family! It looks like they are having fun even if it is something that you dont want done:)
They are absolutely precious- what blessings! I've been thinking about you a lot and hope that things are going better and you've had some time to breathe. Yay for spring!
Getting so big. They look like they have a ball together!
I LOVE the photo of you holding both of them!! I think it is so great that they have each other. You can just tell from the photos that they love being together. Ezra is starting to take some steps too but he is Mr. Cautious. Don't you love the look on their faces when they do it. So cute!
What sweetie pies. You captured some great pictures. You give me inspiration that I'll be able to handle 2 little ones 18 months apart!
I love how they are partners in crime in the mischief. They are absolutely adorable!
Oh my goodness! Soooo very sweet!
Oh how life is different! :)
Such sweetness! And I love the naughty pic, have a feeling that this will not be your last one :)
Oh Leah!
I'm a sappy, weepy, mess of a 37 week pregnant person today! And seeing these pictures just reminds me of your journey, where you were when I first started reading, hearing your good news about Khalil and Scarlett's announcement followed by your bringing them both home. This blog is just so special to me, as are you.
Thanks for continuing to allow us into your world. You are the sweetest mommy, always keeping it real and being who you are...and I love that about you!
Khalil and Scarlett are growing and growing and my heart is full for you and T. You all are always in our prayers and I know that blessings will continue to follow your family.
Much Love
xxx
They are sooooo adorable!!!
i love them! it looks they are really thriving and growing and learning so much every day!
Khalil and Scarlett are adorable!! It must be so much for them to have each other. I enjoyed the update!
I can't say it enough, isn't being a mom the best thing ever? I noticed that once BB hit 9 months everything seemed to get easier as well. She became a lot more interactive and her learning started taking off in leaps and bounds. It honestly gets even easier and more fun every day. It is so hard to believe, but it's true.
K is doing so well! I am sure now that he has a stable home life where he is nearly the center of attention is doing wonders for him.
The kids are simply adorable. You are a wonderful mama, and being more wonderful every day.
Being a mom rocks.
Damn are they cute!
The two of them are so cute together! I can't believe how fast they're growing. How can they both be so old? And how can Kahlil have been home so long? I feel like I just "watched" the beginning of your story... :)
Post a Comment