T and I worked a short week last week, and headed to Wisconsin Dells for a family reunion. More than anything, I looked forward to spending so much quality time with my family. . . a family I love so much and a family that I feel I never see enough!
I've been enjoying every moment with my hubby and those two babes of mine.
The Dells is about 3.5 hours away from our home, and surprisingly, the kiddos did so well on the drive! We stayed at a hotel that was right by Noah's Ark, and the hotel had 4 swimming pools, and the kids loved the water, especially Nur! He is fearless in the water!
TT had her share of fun also. She is a little more hesitant in the water, but she still had a great time.
And I realized TT has a new favorite person in her life. . . Grandma SuSu.
It was such a great time hanging out with family. The grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.
It was also exhausting, and by the end of each day, the kiddos were exhausted!
And as always, I'm feeling blessed that my kiddos love each other so much.
Right now, these babes of mine are napping, and when they wake up, T and I are looking forward to bringing them to the local zoo.
Wednesday is a very big day in our household, so I will be back then! Happy 4th of July everyone!










5 comments:
It looks like it was a GREAT time! I can't believe how big your babes are getting! Happy 4th to you guys, Leah! :)
Happy 4th! Glad you got to see your family and enjoy time partying with the babies!
Looks like such a wonderful time!
Looks like a BLAST! I loved looking at all your fabulous photos! And, of course, grandma su is a fav! She's a fav of mine too! You have such a beautiful family, Leah!
Looks like a great time was had by all but I think the kiddos had you beat on the fun...haha!
Post a Comment