***************************************
MN winters are not so fun. We've already had snow, it's already cold, and T and I decided that we needed to get the kids out of the house at least once during the weekday to go do a fun activity. So, last night, we bundled up Nur and TT and took them to a local indoor playground. It was awesome! There was a toddler area for kids 3 and under, and the kids loved it. They played in a ball cage, went down slides, climbed through tunnels, laughed, and ran, and had a really great time. I look forward to finding new activities to do weekly with our kids. Family time is fun. :)
***************************************
Look who is in a booster seat now?
Oh, he is such a big boy!!! We transitioned him last week, and he's been doing great. Nur has gotten so good at feeding himself, and it's so nice not to have his clunky highchair in the kitchen anymore. He seems to love his new seat too. :)
Here is his old seat. AKA TT's new favorite chair.
****************************************
My sister and her husband had a Holiday Party last weekend. So, I of course had to get Nur and TT all dressed up for the party. I never realized dressing kids would be such a joy to me. But everyday, I look forward to getting them dressed and deciding what they will wear. I need to enjoy this, because eventually, they may have opinions of their own.
Happy Thursday!!!







4 comments:
Yay for sleep! So glad you were able to tough it out while allowing Scarlett to CIO for a bit. Way to go mama! :) Aren't those indoor plagrounds neat?!?! My cousin had a birthday party at one here a few weeks ago. Very cool! I LOVE all of the photos, your kids are always dressed so cute, I like you fashion sense for them. :)
Levi just recently went through some sleep issues as well. It started when he was sick too. We did the same thing and it was so sad to hear him cry, but he, just like Scarlett worked it out. I gave him a blanket and lamb to sleep with.
I love the pictures of the both of them. You have some adorable children!!! And I agree, getting them dressed up is so much fun!
(BTW, thanks for your sweet, supportive comment on my blog.)
So happy about the sleep!!! I triple love K's sweater vest!!! So cute!
Relieved and ENVIOUS that you've got Scarlett's sleep sitch all sorted out! I fear I will never have good sleep again.
I almost can't handle the combined cuteness of Khalil and Scarlett! How do you manage? :)
Post a Comment