TT amazes me in every way. She can count to 10, she knows the majority of her colors and shapes, she talks constantly in actual sentences. Oh, and she negotiates. Her favorite thing to do when I tell her it's time to be done with something is look at me and hold 5 fingers up, and ask, "5 more minutes?" (Where do they learn this stuff?)
TT's health has been great. She is supposed to have a follow up appointment at the Mayo Clinic in July, but I think I'll cancel. Her hair has completely grown back. This and gorgeous. I don't know if the meds Mayo prescribed helped, or if this was always going to resolve itself eventually, but my girl is no longer bald. And that makes me very happy.
And speaking of hair. . . a funny story about TT's hair. T asked our nanny to start brushing TT's hair in the morning. Well, our nanny took out a brush, and brushed TT's hair, and this was the result.
I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. You see, you can't actually brush ethnic hair. I always dampen TT's hair, then I spray a ton of detangler in it, and brush through it. And when I'm done with that, I then put a leave in conditioner in it. Here is TT helping me with the daily routine.
TT loves playing outside. We go to the park often and we often play with our water table and sprinkler. This girl would live outside if we let her.
TT has an amazing imagination. She is always feeding her babies, pretending to wash her hands in her little kitchen, pretending to be an animal running through the house. I don't know where this girl comes up with things, but I find myself constantly laughing at everything she says and does.
Now onto planning her 2nd birthday birthday, which will no doubt end up being a Caillou theme, cause, she is OBSESSED!!!
Happy Monday! :)


6 comments:
Almost 2??? How can that be??? You might receive sainthood if you survive having two 2 year olds :) Sweet girl and sweet pictures. She sounds very advanced!
She is very cute and love her crazy hair do. But give the nanny a lesson on how to do her hair. :) My grand daughter turned two a few months ago and the things she does is priceless. Happy to see that her hair grew back.
Her hair is awesome! My hubby's hair is TIGHT ringlets (when he grows it out) & he just grew it out to donate to locks of love--thank goodness it's curly b/c hair that long on him would really be redneck! His does just like S's when you brush it--holy monkey it's crazy!!!
Oh man, that picture with her hair brushed out is hilarious!! Such good news about her hair!!! Can't believe she is almost 2!!
Ohhh goodness Caillou! The whining in Caillou... we started telling Colby he's not on TV anymore. :)
She's so cute-- can't believe she's almost 2!!!
Smart girl! She talks in sentences? 5 more minutes? Whoa!
Our girls LOVE to be outside also. We now have a water table, a sand box, a slide, and a giant plastic pool. Yep, our backyard is classy in plastic! :)
Post a Comment