Hey you don't have to publish this comment but I was wondering...Does my blog show up on dashboards now that it is private? Just wondering, because I am hoping that it still will. You can email me the answer...Hope all is well! jkdowning01@sbcglobal.net
22 comments:
Oh Leah!!! I love this picture! Your children are beautiful. What a blessing!
Holy Cuteness!
Hey you don't have to publish this comment but I was wondering...Does my blog show up on dashboards now that it is private? Just wondering, because I am hoping that it still will. You can email me the answer...Hope all is well!
jkdowning01@sbcglobal.net
Very cute!!!
Love this! They are gorgeous!
YAY! they are both smiling!! Super cute!!
And now you have it... A perfect picture of your two little angels with beautiful, happy smiles to boot! LOVE it! :)
Cuteness overload! :)
Love the photo - so CUTE!!!
seriously adorable!!
Oh, I *LOVE* this!
Perfect picture!
SO cute!
Look at them cutie pies.
Frickin' adorable!
Oh my, how adorable :-)
Blessings,
mel
Cuties!
Soooo precious!!!
You finally got it! :) Such a THOROUGHLY ADORABLE picture, Leah! I can't believe how fast they've both grown! <3
Oh my gosh I totally squealed inside looking at this picture. They are SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
I WISH i lived near you to do some photos....oh my goodness...SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!
awwwww! darling.
Post a Comment