Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Card, Christmas Card

Do you want a Christmas Card with two of the most adorable 2 year olds you've ever seen?  I'm naturally talking about my Nur and my TT.  :)

Just leave a comment on this blog with your address, and I will mail you one.  And I promise I will not publish your comment, so only I will have your address.  And if you don't know how to leave a comment, you can email me also at: leah (no space) spafford (at) yahoo.com.  And well, I'm not going to lie. . . I LOVE getting Christmas Cards.  It's one of my favorite parts of this season.  Checking the mail, getting actual mail instead of just bills, displaying all the cards on our door. . . proudly.  So, if you want to send me a card, also comment on this post (I won't post) and let me know if you want to mail me a card, and I'll send you my address.  I promise. . . I'm normal. . . not a stalker, and actually a pretty cool person. :)

Let the Christmas Card exchange begin! :)  And on Christmas Day (which I'm actually spending at my house this year! yay) I will take a picture of all the cards I receive. . . I hope you will see your card. :)

Let the holiday season begin!

PS. . . I may have put my tree up today.  I blame the kids! It was their idea. ;)

1 comment:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.