I have SO enjoyed hearing from people on my last post, and already have all the Christmas Cards addressed that have reached out to me so far. Sometimes it amazes me how small this world has become with all the technology we have at our fingertips. My little Nur and TT will be sent all over the US, and that makes this mama very proud. :)
For those of you who haven't seen my last post, I thought with Christmas coming up, it would be fun to do a Christmas Card exchange. Just respond to this post with your address (that will not be displayed, I promise) and I will send you a Christmas Card of my two angels. And don't feel obligated to have to send me one. I love getting Christmas Cards, but I understand if you can't do an exchange, but if you would still like one of my family, I'd love to send one your way. And if you are willing to do an exchange, please include your email address in your comment so I can email you my address. :)
If I hear from you before Friday, I will have your card in the mail the day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to take a picture of the door I display my cards at and I hope it's full of Christmas cheer this year. :)
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment