I've mailed almost all my Christmas Cards, including to all of you wonderful people. :)
I then had to order a bunch more, so if anyone still wants them, let me know, and I'll send next wee. I received more responses than I was anticipating, which I was very happy about.
I tried to post something about Thanksgiving with pictures, and I got an error from blogger that I've used up all my space and must upgrade. Hmm. . . looking into that now.
Anyone, hope you received my card. And I can't wait to receive yours. :)
2 comments:
I received your Christmas card in the mail on Saturday. Your children are darling!!! I'll be sending ours out within the next 2 weeks :)
Did you ever figure out that storage thing from blogger. I just tried to upload a photo to a blog post and I got the same message. Grrrr!!
And, got your card - ADORABLE!! I need to get started on ours. Yikes! :)
Post a Comment