Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TT - 20 Months

TT is 20 months old, and growing right before my very eyes!

TT is smart, and funny.  She can be so outgoing, yet so shy.  She reminds me a lot of myself when I was young.  TT will shy away from people she knows well.  People she sees pictures of and smiles, and asks about.  Yet when they are right in front of us, she plays hard to get.  Very hard get.

TT is fiercely independent, and she's at that age where she can pretty much accurately communicate her wants, yet she doesn't always get what she wants, and then freaks out.  Oh, I can't wait until no's are handled better!  TT always wants to dress herself, which includes a lot of jewelry on most days.

TT is also in a stripping stage.  Yes, she takes her clothes off all the time.  I was home with the kids yesterday and she ate her lunch completely naked. . . Oh, except for socks and jelly shoes.


This girl is a sponge.  Today when she woke up, she pointed to the fan and said fan.  Then pointed to Nur's bedroom door, and said, "night night.  Shh." I don't know where she hears these things, but I'm at this amazing point of motherhood now that my kids can somewhat communicate with me.  It's remarkable.  They are becoming real people. 

TT loves to be held a lot, and she's getting heavy.  Far too heavy to carry around everywhere.  She loves to cuddle, and her biggest soother is playing with hair. . . either her hair or someone else's.  She loves watching a cartoon called Calliou and gets to watch it before bed each night. 

20 months for TT is a pretty difficult age.  But it's also been a really fun age.  I love watching TT discover new things on a daily basis.  I love how independent this girl is, and how she'll just go play independently for a few minutes at a time.  I love peaking in a room that is quiet, and findingTT picking out a book to read.


My heart and my hands are very full with TT.  She is the most wonderful daughter I could have ever imagined.






4 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

Very cute!! Love the picture of her shaking out the piggy bank. Dad better get used to her giving him a puppy dog look and getting money for shopping.

Amber said...

Happy 20 months! Its amazing how quickly our little girls are growing up

Alissa said...

Hehehe...have you ever seen the old Dana Carvey sketch about his kids having "Naked Time!" You should check it out - it's hilarious!

Anyhow, what a cute girl, and I love the sassy outfits she puts together! = )

Paula Keller said...

Love it!!! So much like my girls! This is a fun age.