Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things From My Life

When I go to work in the morning, Nur always asks for a hug, and then a kiss, and then another hug, and then another kiss.  It is so hard to walk out that door.  I have never known a sweeter child.

********************

Yesterday at the park, TT got up the nerve to say hi to a little boy.  He said hi back, and then took her nuki out of her mouth and threw it on the ground.  He then walked away, and she picked her nuki up and put it back in her mouth.  The boy walked over to her, and TT threw it on the ground because she thought the boy was going to do it again.  Her feelings looked so hurt.

********************

TT learned how to open doors, so this weekend we had to get doornob protectors for all the doors, especially the pantry.  She had started helping herself to food!

********************

My Mom stayed with us one night this weekend, and yesterday when Nur woke up, I went into his room to get him, and he said, "MeMaw?"  It was precious. :) 

********************

We had nothing going on Friday night, so decided to hop on the light rail and go for a ride.  The kids were ecstatic, and kept saying, "choo-choo!!!" 

********************

I bought the kids their very first soccer net! I'm hoping these two will both be superstars!  Or at least I hope they'll have fun playing. :)

********************

I think Nur may have pink eye.  His eye is real red, and watering, and this morning woke up crusty. I'm going to have the nanny look at it throughout the day, and if doesn't improve, we'll go to the doctor later today.

********************

At school on Saturday, while the parents were away, I found out that TT got sad about something and started crying, and Nur came up to her and held her hand.  He is the best big brother in the world.

********************

Sunday we went to the Mall of America, and decided to take the kids out to eat at one of the restaurants there.  The kids were perfect!!!  I was amazed! And it makes me so happy knowing that we can start doing more things with them like that, as T and I are big fans of eating out.

********************

Does anyone have school loans?  Anyone go through ACS for their school loans?  Well, not to be negative, but they suck!!!  I keep getting late notices from them, and then I call, and everything gets resolved.  I called yesterday and asked to speak to a supervisor, and she informed me that my money is going to the wrong account, because my loan has two accounts, blah, blah, blah.  I told this woman that is HER problem.  My job is to PAY MY BILL, which I'm doing.  It is ACS's job to make sure the money goes to the correct place.  I was livid, and got NO WHERE with the customer service supervisor.  Frustrating!!!

********************

And to end on a more positive note, it is once again nice outside, and we are enjoying being outdoors and going for walks, and to the park.  Having so much fun. :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That story about TT and her nuk in the park is so adorably sad!!!

The Busters said...

I LOVED your comment on my blog about Nur saying, "doonies!" My little guy also likes to put "ies" or "y" at the end of words! The moon is the moonie and hugs are huggies. :) Poor TT and her nukie. Sad and funny all at the same time! And sorry about your student loan hassles. D had some issues recently with his. I don't think his are ACS but they basically switched who he would pay but didn't send anything. It was a mess!

Elle said...

Those two are going to be so close their entire lives. What a blessing they are together, and that they are so close in age. They are so sweet.

I laughed out loud at your labels for this post. You crack me up.

AL said...

how cute are they? I'm starting to look forward to toddlerhood more and mroe as I here cute stories like this!