I love this age. Both Nur and TT are finding ways to communicate with me, and I am loving hearing all the new words coming out of their mouths.
TT has been ahead verbally for a while now, and I've mainly worried about Nur. But in the past two weeks, he has really started talking a lot, and I love hearing that little voice of his and all of the new things he is saying.
It's so fun to watch the transformation of words for him. For Nur, bus used to be "Ga." Then it turned into "Ba," and now it is "Bus."
He used to have about 2 words, and now he's up to about 20. And although I realize he should have more, I'm just so proud of the progress he has made. He now says:
More
Please
Mama
Baba
Auntie
Bye Bye
Hi
Eat
Go
Bus
Truck
Car
Choo choo
No
Yes
Night Night
Shoe
And I know I'm forgetting some. I'm just so proud of him. And it's so obvious that he and TT really learn things from each other. One of their favorite things to say right now is that if someone is not physically in our presence, than they are "bye bye." For example, Nur and TT will both say to me, "Baba bye bye?" If T is at work. It's one of their first sentences. And I'll say, yes, Baba is bye bye.
It just feels good that the therapy is really helping Nur and that he is gaining the confidence to try new words. I love it. :)
And I really need to take more pictures as I haven't in a while, but here is a recent one I have taken.

1 comment:
I totally know what you mean. I get so excited when Ezra says a new word and I love his little, high pitched voice. So happy that K is gaining confidence!!!
Post a Comment