Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the Season

Tis the season for giving, and I'm always looking for ways to give back.

Every since beginning this blog, I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to show my thanks and gratitude to all of you that choose to read my blog. I have been filled with thoughts, prayers, comments, ideas, and so many wonderful things from this community.

So, I want to give something to you. A chance to win a super cool flip video!

All you have to do is leave a comment under this post, and you are automatically entered in the drawing to win. The deadline is noon (central standard time) on Friday.

So, if you would like this Flip Video to be yours, leave a comment, and tell your friends.

I can't wait for one of you to win this wonderful gift.

*** Someone in my life donated this to me. I thought about doing a raffle, but decided I wanted to just do a giveaway instead. If you feel like chipping in, feel free, but it's definitely not necessary to win this wonderful prize ***

55 comments:

The Busters said...

Wow, Leah!! What a wonderful thing to do! Reading your blog is such a joy and I can't wait until we both have our little ones home!! XOXOXO

Carrie said...

I've been wondering if you were going to raffle any more items off and here you are just giving away a gift instead!

Amy said...

I would love to win one of these! Thanks, Leah!!

Michele said...

Ooooh! A give away! You know I'm always on the prowl for something to tape the kids with! ;)

You are such a sweetie.

Buckles Family said...

What an exciting give away!! I keep praying you get a call soon about your son. It's like waiting for the best gift EVER!

Breen said...

I've been looking for more of your raffle items :) But this would be cool to win too :)

Chelle said...

You're not raffeling it off? What a beautiful gift. Toss my name in the pot. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway. I'd love the chance to win.
Jackie

The Smiths said...

I would love to win it!

Unknown said...

Oh how nice of you. I have been wanting one of these! I would LOVE it more than you know :)

A said...

I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, too! Maybe I'll be able to use this video next August when our kid(s) gets here!! ;-)

George said...

What a wonderful gesture...you are so very sweet! I'd love to win a flop camera!!! Hope you are well

Kelly said...

Oh, wow - what a generous give-away! Someone will be a very lucky winner.

Anonymous said...

Awesome giveway. Look forward to hearing who the lucky winner is!
Pat

Stace said...

You are amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity!
Lisa

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I admit to "blogstalking" and enjoying reading you blog! We are also in the process of adopting from ET.

What a fun giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Very nice of you Leah. A give away isn't something you see every day. Thanks for the chance at a neat gift.

moonstar said...

I would love to have this, Happy Holiday.
melandriaromero@gmail.com
http://www.melandriaromero.net

Good luck to your journey.

PCOSChick said...

What a great thing to win, so once we have our little one through adoption we can make some home videos! Thanks for the give away!!

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

What a cool give-away. I leave for Ethiopia in 2 weeks and that would be great to take along. Add my name to the drawing!

Hillary said...

Aw, so sweet! It has been a joy to follow your journey. I can't wait to see the child God brings to you :)

Hillary said...

I have a friend adopting from Ug.anda, and I went to a fundraiser she hosted this weekend. She put together gift baskets and raffled them off (5 tickets, $15, 15 tickets $50, etc). Some gift baskets were donated by people (a carpenter donated a day of construction labpr, a photogher donated a 1 hour photo session, a woman donated a flower arrangement per month from her flower garden, a massage, etc.) and others were things she put together (bath & body products, a book lovers basket with some fiction books and teas, etc). She invited a ton of people, asked some people to bring dessert, and raised over $2000! Just one idea for you :)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Wow, that is SO sweet of you! I know you will definitely be blessed in return for your generosity. :)

Charity Roach said...

Surely would love to win one of these! What a wonderful gift during the holiday season. My husband and I are adopting from Etiopia and the greatest gift will be the call to bring our daughter home! Here's to JOY on your journey!

Charity
http://www.familyredefined.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! count me in.

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway. I'd love to win! I've been eyeing these for quite some time.
Marie

Deb Sawyer said...

I've been following your story for some time now but I've never commented. I pray for you guys frequently!!!

Deb Sawyer said...

I've been following your journey for quite some time now. I've never commented but I pray for you guys frequently!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oooh, ooooh, ooooh, me :-) This is a wonderful thing to do and I would love to win it and use it for future blog projects.

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway! What a cool thing to do for your readers :).

Lin said...

Wow...so generous! Definitely count me in!

oursomedayfamily.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

What a great giveaway! Congratulations on your path to adoption -- wishing you all the best in motherhood.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Count me in! :)

Anonymous said...

So happy I found your blog.
Marla

Cassie said...

Wow, what an awesome gift :) Thanks for telling me about it! I hope things are going well with you, hopefully after this next week of crazy school settles down I will be able to comment more, but none the less I read daily :)

Karyn said...

Giveaway? Cool! I'll stay tuned for when you go back to raffles.

Lyndsay said...

Wow!! How nice! Thanks for the chance to win Leah!

Wehaf said...

How cool of you! I hope I win.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Jewls said...

Wahoo, I love giveaways!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Here from LFCA...

I've been procrastinating getting a Flip to film my newborn twins, so this would be perfect.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh!

birgit.luna@mclaneco.com said...

I'm not able to do give aways but I do give lots of love and support to children who enter into foster care as I'm a foster mom. love what your doing..

birgit said...

Love give aways, I'm not able to do give aways but I do give lots of love and support to children and families as I'm a foster mom.

KLTTX said...

I would love to win. Here from LFCA and have added you to my reader as I love reading adoption stories. I am an adoptive mom myself and we will be starting our second (this time international) adoption soon.

JJ said...

What an awesome gift to give, too! And glad to have found your blog=)

Christy said...

Whoa, this is amazing! So cool!!!!!!! I would love, love, love this!!! Thank you SO much for your generosity.

Wendy said...

Hi Leah -- That's a really nice idea to do a giveaway! Thanks for offering your readers the chance to be a part of it.

(Hmm...I may 'borrow' your idea and think of something I could give away on my blog, too. I like that!)

Merry almost Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!
Paula

The Ritzmanns said...

What a good time for me to come across your blog. I noticed a comment from you our our blog as I looked back at old blog posts. Thanks for taking a look at the blog and best of luck with your adoption. If you ever need anything relating to adoption, feel free to get in touch with us. The Ritzmanns

Anonymous said...

What a very nice way to give back!

Happy Holidays!

Amy said...

What a great thing to do!
Thanks so much for the opportunity!
amybds@yahoo.com

Willow said...

How cool! Happy holidays!

And congrats on moving forward in your adoption process--I'm an adoptive mom myself so I love hearing about other people's adoption journeys!

K said...

What a great giveaway for IFers! Definitely a hopeful gift.

Heather said...

This is really generous of you!