After work yesterday, I asked TT if she wanted to go outside and play in the snow, and she yelled, "YEAH." Just last week she was always so polite and would say "yes." Those days are apparently over. Me not being a winter person, my poor daughter didn't even have a snowsuit! But no worries, her big brother has 3 so we put one of those on.
TT absolutely loved the snow. She tried to eat it, kept falling in it, unable to get back up, and just laughed the entire time we were outside.
TT even helped me shovel the driveway, which was so appreciated.
While TT was enjoying her first time in the snow, this handsome little man was downtown with his baba at the barbershop that T also goes to. His hair had gotten so long, and we like keeping it short for maintenance purposes. And after a bad bad haircut Nur received this summer (totally my fault) we have decided we don't trust white people to cut his hair.
Happy Wednesday. :)
9 comments:
I'm with you, longing desperately for those warmer days ahead! I expected MO winters to be more severe than VA's, but have yet to see this. (NOT complaining.)
I chuckled at your white-people-haircut comment. :)
I loved the picture of S with the long brush on the driveway! Adorable. Good for you for getting past your dislike of snow and going out to shovel and play in it with S. I bought my little guy snowpants and boots, but we've also had such a mild winter I think he's only used them twice. That's okay....Have a great day. Heather
We just had our first snow on the East Coast - about 6 inches - and Emma was SO excited to go play in it. Of course, she freaked out as soon as we got outside and wouldn't even walk in it. I think she didn't like the feel of it under her boots. So I proceeded to have to carry her around through the snow - not fun at all. She finally would touch it by the end but that's about as far as she got. S is clearly braver!
We are having an amazingly mild winter here too! There are plenty of complainers, but not me! No snow is just fine.
Glad S had such fun in the snow!!
I HATE SNOW TOO! We haven't had much of it this winter and the boys have only been well enough to play in it one time. They did love it but man was I exhausted by the time I got them all dressed, pulled them around in a sled, and then got them undressed. What a marathon!
It looks like S had so much!! Our winter has been so weird too! We've just had a dusting here and there and that is fine by me! I am curious though if E would like to play in snow or not.
Glad that K had a better haircut this time. :) He looks older!
I totally hear ya about this wierd winter. Crazy, huh? Love the pictures of S in the snow! Soooo cute!!
I'm just wondering if you saw Grey's Anatomy last night, it dealt with hair issues of McDreamy and his adopted daughter! Was funny! Glad K got a better haircut! My hubby got hair advice from someone with a biracial child, let's just say, my husband doesn't have biracial hair, it was not pretty!
I'm glad to not have snow, the past two winters we have here and while it was kinda fun for a day, I prefer none! I had on shorts yesterday!
I'm loving the warmer winter too...it was 55 yesterday and it. was. awesome :-)
Post a Comment