Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Blog Spot

I have a few spots where I like to blog, but this is one of my favorites. T and I have an office, but I like the view from this chair. I like sitting there, with the laptop on my lap, a candle and incense burning, and a cup of tea nearby. I sit on my laptop and look out the big bay window in front me. This is a good spot for reflection. This is the spot that I write many of the words that you read.

Where is your blog spot?


8 comments:

Michele said...

99% of the time, my laptop is on my desk in our upstairs office. But, since we have wi-fi in the house, I've been known to bring my computer to the living room or library (where my favorite rocking chair and piano are).

Chelle said...

The chair looks very comfy. I bet you are missing it right now and wishing you were there instead of in Ireland. ;)

Jillene said...

That chair looks SO comfy!! My blog spot is in the kitchen on an office chair. NOT as comfy as your spot!!

George said...

On my kitchen island with a 1-yr-old crawling up my leg...or in my office at work, if I'm lucky enough to find the time here. ;-)

Rachel said...

Mine isn't too interesting. I simply blog while sitting on my couch in the living room. But, there's where I love to be after work catching up on my DVR events and all of my blog friends! I too love your chair!

Jewls said...

I need to get a lappy. I'm stuck in the office because we have a desktop. Fortunately though, there is a window right above the desk so I can see outside which is lovely!

Heidi said...

My blog spot is on my couch with my lime green laptop. My couch isn't as comfy as I would like. Maybe a nice, soft leather couch would make me blog more.

Deb said...

I'm confined to the desktop computer. So I'm in the corner with my back to the world, which explains why I get so behind. Can't blog and watch the kiddo while she plays.