Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

In November more than any other months I stop and reflect on what I'm thankful for. I try to do this everyday of my existence, but it's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and forget to stop and reflect and give thanks.

Today I am feeling extremely grateful for many things, but I will just stop and reflect one of those, and throughout November, I'll touch on other things that I'm grateful for.


My Husband
Adoption is a grueling process. There are so many ups and downs. It can be emotionally and financially draining. There are so many unknowns and uncertainties. But through it all, T has been by my side and we've been getting through this together. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. It's so reassuring to have him by my side. I am truly grateful for that relationship and that he and I share common goals. :-D

10 comments:

Breen said...

Yes Husbands are wonderful :) I have found that through our journey we have grown stronger and closer as a couple. It's an amazing journey.

BTW, my guess is Korea.

George said...

You are so very lucky to have such a supportive partner in life!

Jewls said...

Isn't it great on those rough days to know that he is by your side! Some days it's so overwhelming I just sit back and cry in his arms, but at least I know someone (besides God of course) understands and is in it with me! Love this "thankful" idea!!

Deanna said...

And I'll bet if you asked T, he would respond that he is thankful for YOU!

Chelle said...

You and T have a wonderful relationship. You have been through so many things that I know have made your love for each other and your marriage stronger. You have a love that will last a lifetime.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That strength and commitment will make you amazing parents!

E said...

Very sweet!

Hillary said...

And I am thankful that you have a wonderful husband, too! And I love that picture of him, what a cool hat :)

Jenny said...

i'm so happy that you have someone so wonderful to go through this with! i couldn't do it without Matt!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh yes...adoption is a LONG road. You have to have a supportive spouse to survive it.