1. I am so thankful for my relationship with my parents. I love my daily calls to my Dad to tell him about my day. I Also love that he is the voice of reason when it comes to many aspects of my life. He is logical and always helps me to see situations more clearly. And I love how my Mom is always willing to help out. She is so generous and motherly. I am so thankful for my relationships with my parents.
2. I'm thankful for perspective. I'm thankful that I have the ability to see situations from all angles and really think on them, instead of acting dramatically and regretting it.
3. I am thankful for unexpected dreams. Dreams that I had given up on, but then came true. Another reminder that I'm not in control of certain situations in my life.
4. I am thankful that T is always on my side. He is my biggest supporter. He and I see eye to eye on things, and when life is falling down around me, all that matters is that he is present to go through the situation with me. Because of that, I feel a sense of calm.
5. I am so thankful for email and that it keeps me connected to dear friends thousands of miles a day. Everyday when I get an email pop up from Amanda, or Anne, or Anne Birgitte, and many others, I feel joy that distance doesn't have to seem so far. That technology can keep me in touch with those that I long to be physically closer to.
4 comments:
You definitely have a lot to be thankful for. Life is good!
Your so blessed. It's awesome on just some random day that you remember what you are thankful for. So many of us take so much for granted. We forget the important people and things we have, and get so wrapped up in what we don't have.
Great post today :)
A very beautiful post. You and I are on the same brainwaves so often. I was thinking of doing a smiliar post.
You do have much to be thankful for. Things are going so well for you two right now and it is because of your persistence and eye toward happiness. You deserve all the best.
*hugs*
this is a great list :-) i'm glad your tuesday is full of thankfulness!
Post a Comment