Today, right now, is all I'm ever guaranteed.
Sometimes something so sad and tragic happens in our midst,
that it wakes us up momentarily to what is important.
It gives us perspective.
The sad thing is that our appreciation for life dwindles with time.
Something sad happens, and with time, we forget how precious
our time together is.
In time, we let arguments linger, we reduce the frequency that we say
I love you.
But today, I am thankful for the perspective that I have.
I hope that it lasts forever.
I hope that I always realize what and who is important in life.
I hope that it won't take another tragedy for me to remember.
I am so thankful for today.

3 comments:
Another beutiful post by a beautiful woman.
Much love Leah
Lovely post! I hope everything is okay! HUGS!
Today is all we have... You are so right. We should just make it as treasured as we can.
Post a Comment