Poor Scarlett is sick right now. She has a bad cold. I brought her to her doctor yesterday and learned there is basically nothing that can be done. So, I'm just watching her closely (she's passed out right beside me right now) and keeping her head elevated for her cough, taking her temp multiple times a day, and making sure she gets plenty of fluids. I'm feeling bad that maybe I've been taking her out too much. She obviously got her cold from somewhere. Hearing her little cough breaks my heart. She is just so helpless and it's obvious she doesn't feel well. She won't even cry because she starts coughing so hard. Hoping she feels better much soon.
T and I are anxiously awaiting when we'll get that embassy date. Khalil's bedroom just looks so empty right now. We are very anxious and excited to get him home.
Here are some things that T got while in Ethiopia. The first one is a traditional boy's outfit, then a traditional girl's outfit, and then some art. I love having art around our house from around the world.

Tomorrow is T and I's 6th wedding anniversary! Wow! It has flown by! We were planning on dinner and a movie and some adult time, but depending on how baby girl is doing, we may just be snuggling her in front of the tele. As long as we're together, I'll be happy.
12 comments:
Those outfits are amazing! Love them! So glad T got to Ethopia and back safely, that Kahlil is your sweet son for certain! Hope Miss Scarlett feels better asap.
Happy Anniversary! My 5th is coming up in a couple months, time surely does fly by!
Happy Anniversary!
I'm so sorry that Scarlett is sick -- I hope the cold goes away soon. Poor little one.
Love the outfits T bought, and the art, too! I haven't commented as much lately but I do try to read your posts when I get on the computer -- glad things are going well!
Happy Early Anniversary! I hope Scarlett feels better real soon. :(
Don't beat yourself up about baby girl getting sick! It could also be allergies...lots of stuff floating around the air this time of year. Take care and hope she feels better soon! Happy Anniversary too =)
poor baby girl! i hope she feels better soon! and i hope you get your embassy date soooon! happy 6th anniversary!!!
Love the outfits! So cute!
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your time together.
Hope Scarlett is feeling better. Don't worry about taking her out too much. It's heart breaking but her immune system gets stronger each time and she'll be OK. Keep her home when she's sick but don't feel bad about where she may have gotten it.
Big hugs!
Happy Anniversary Sweetie~
T did a great job picking out goodies....the kids will treasure those outfits when they are all grown up!
The art is fabulous~ will it go in Khalil's room? It would look so pretty in ANY room! I LOVE it!
I hope baby girl Scarlett feels better soon. Colds are so miserable, especially for little ones that can't take Alka Seltzer Plus (my drug of choice for sniffles)
Thank you for always stopping by and checking on us....one day I will share our love story with you.
♥,Lilly
Poor Scarlett. It is so hard when they get sick, and even more when they have those little coughs. :(
I love the little outfits. The dress is adorable.
Happy anniversary! Sometimes the best ones are the ones spent at home. Either way, I know you'll have a great day.
*hugs*
poor little girl, well at least the doctor didn't say it was whooping cough, a cold with pass alothough not fun her you guys and your sweet girl. Happy Anniversary! I love the artwork and the way its framed. Great outfits, how great for pictures someday.
Happy anniversary! I hope you're able to do something special and your sweet baby is feeling better! (((HUGS)))
Awww.... Both our girls are sick! Sadness! Hope Scarlett feels better soon! And those outfits are so cute. Cant wait til Kahlil is home!
I'm sorry Scarlett is sick :( It is really the worst to see them sick and not be able to make it better.
I love those outfits - so special that he could bring those back!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment