Scarlett,
You have grown SO much in the past 8 weeks.
Your eyes now follow objects around and you love watching people.
You smile so big! Especially in the morning when you first wake up. The smile you give me when I peek down on you in the bassinet in the morning is absolutely priceless and makes my whole day!
You have been sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks now. You usually fall asleep between 8-9pm, and you usually wake up around 5-7am. YAY for us! :)
You like to stay awake during the day. You may take a couple short cat naps, but that is it. You fight sleep all the time during the day. Your mama must be too interesting. ;)
You and your Baba have a special place in the backyard to hang out when you're fussy. He adores you, and I can tell you adore him too.
You are a good little eater, and no matter how much I feed you, you always seem ready for more. Yet you remain just an itty bitty little thing. (You get weighed next week at the doc! Can't wait to hear what it is!)
You still wear some of your newborn outfits, but now the 0-3 month clothes are starting to fit. However, you have no waist apparently, so the jeans in 0-3 months are much too big. I guess you will just have to wear mostly dresses as anything with a waist just isn't working for you.
You tend to get overstimulated when you are in large crowds. You seem to prefer a quiet setting most of the time.
You love constant movement when you are fussy. I have walked miles just in the hallway of our house, and you know immediately when I stop walking and let me know.
You have major meltdowns at night. You just get completely done with the day and want to sleep, yet you refuse to sleep, hence the meltdown. They are meltdowns only your parents could adore. :)
I love you so much baby girl! And sometimes this parenting stuff is difficult, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I adore you and every moment I get to spend with you. You are so special.
10 comments:
Happy 8 weeks, sweet Scarlett! :) (She's so beautiful, Leah!!!)
i loved reading everything she's doing now! it's crazy how much they change so quickly!
She is so beautiful! Doesn't the time just fly by? I am so excited for you that she is sleeping through the night - that is a big deal!!!!!
She's so precious!!!
Scarlett is a beautiful little girl and very lucky to have the two of you as parents.
Happy 8 weeks!!! She is looking very cute!!
Oh she's just beautiful!! I love all the pictures, keep them coming! She is a lucky little girl! Continuing to pray for you guys as you continue on your journey!!!
Such a cutie!!!! Happy 8 weeks Scarlett!!!
It sure does go fast, huh? I remember so well when Emma's age was counted in weeks and now I have no clue how many weeks she is. She is such a beautiful baby.
Isn't it amazing how much their appearance changes just in the span of 8 weeks? I can't believe how different she looks. She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment