A warm house on a COLD MN Day.
My silly cat Sucar who insists on jumping in my laundry basket while I fold laundry.

A necklace given to me by my wonderful cousin in Egypt.

Taher getting home from a long work day.

Taher's silly humor. . . putting his galabaya with a stuffed animal. Scared the crap out of me!

Holding my new niece as her pacifier falls out of her mouth, and she falls into a deep slumber.

These are just a few things that I'm smiling about, and grateful for. What's got you smiling today?
10 comments:
:) Great Post!!!!
I don't have pictures, but I have a list!
~It is Friday, and I only work half days on Fridays
~It is the weekend which means uninterrupted time with my husband
~I am making fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and cheesy garlic biscuits for dinner tonight.
Cute! Little Char-b!
Your post, for one. I love these kinds of posts. The rest of my list includes:
- My parents coming next weekend to celebrate my baby's 1st bday.
- My little bro coming in three weeks to celebrate my bday.
- Preparing for my daughter's party.
- Having friends and family around to celebrate such a wonderful occasion with us.
It's always great to remind yourself of what you've got to smile about! Mine today is my massage I'm getting this afternoon. It has me smiling and I haven't even had it yet. :)
Great list....
I'm under the weather today, but I'll give it a go.
- having 6 weeks of sick time, so I didn't feel guilty taking the day off today
- staying in my PJs on a weekday
- 3-day weekend (4 for me) with hubbs
- talking with our adoption consultant this evening
BTW, pretty necklace!
Definitely that it is Friday. Also that I can have coffee with breakfast tomorrow :) :) :)
Awwwwwwwww, that precious munchkin makes me long for this little baby times again. My 18 month old was a toddler in the blink of an eye!
I love the photos. Your husband dresses the same way my husband dresses, too funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog and offering me some encouragement. I really appreciate it. Good luck w/ everything! Stop by again! -- Lou
Gorgeous pics especially your niece! I like the one of the little 'scary thing' on the bed too.
Just had a piece of dark choc-that is making me smile!
Thanks for this lighthearted post :)
ICLW
Post a Comment