Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ultrasound Results are In!

Taher and I are thrilled to announce that we will be having a baby girl!!!

It was so fun to be able to peek at her and see what she was up to. She kept playing with her toes, and she likes to suck on her thumb. She is also a VERY active baby. We tried to get 3-D photos of her, and she kept covering her face and rolling over. I may be a bit biased, but she seems very smart. :-D

So, it looks like we are going to have a boy and a girl. . . We are very blessed. :-D

39 comments:

A said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing :)

George said...

That is such exciting news...a little girl and a little boy...best of both worlds!

~ifer said...

YAY! I didn't want to guess yesterday, because I know that a healthy baby is the most important thing, but I was kinda hoping you would have a girl. It just seemed balanced that way.
And I don't know if this makes sense, but it seems to me that it would be easier not to feel like you are preferring one over the other, like you formerly posted about. With one boy, and one girl, you will naturally treat them differently, and it takes away that fear of "am I showing one of them preference over the other".

I hope that makes sense, and doesn't sound all stupid and stuff.

The Busters said...

Oh Leah,I am so happy for you! How perfect - a boy and a girl!! Can't wait to hear the names! CONGRATS!!

Chelle said...

Awww! Contrats Leah! That is so exciting. It seems like it was all predestind. ;) I am so excited for you guys.

Kelly said...

Woohoo! Congratulations.

Brittany Ann said...

Congrats on your baby girl! You're having a boy and girl! That is so exciting!

AL said...

OMG OMG!!! A baby girl!!! Congrats, she does seem very smart ;-)

Mommy Shoes said...

Congratulations on going to be a mama to one of each!

BrandiB said...

Such great news!

Unknown said...

YAY baby girl!!!!!!

I am SOOOO thrilled for ALL of you!

Rebecca said...

sweet perfection! i am so happy for you guys. what an amazing little family you are going to have!!! seriously, what a wonderful world!!!

Rebecca said...

ohhhh ... names!!! so exciting!!! i think we might do ethiopian middle names for all of our future kiddos. of course i have a very large name bank and colin thinks i'm a fool. i am so excited for you i'm about to burst!!!

kalibug said...

Aw, that is super!! Girls are awesome!

Minnesota Girl said...

Congrats! That's such exciting news =) Now you get to purchase both PINk and BLUE!!

Unknown said...

Hooray. Congratulations!

Kristi J said...

yayyyyyyy, so excited for you all!! How wonderful!! kristi

Trinity said...

Congrats, Leah! :) Woohoo!

Lyndsay said...

Oh Leah Congratulations!!! Pink AND blue - how fun!

Michele said...

Congratulations!!! Very very blessed!

RELH said...

Congrats!

Jillene said...

Oh YAY!! Congrats!! One of each all at once--super exciting!!

Donna said...

Yeah! Even better is that sh'e healthy and growing!

Jenny said...

yay!!! i was hoping you would have a little girl! best of both worlds :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh what perfect balance you'll have in your life! I am so thrilled for you, your husband and your little baby girl!

rebecca said...

Congatulations, what fantastic news!!!

E said...

Oh a girl!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Amazing news Leah and T! Congratulations.

Boys are amazing fun, and Girls bring out the soft side of every family.
I'm happy to hear she is healthy. her profile is beautiful.

Raising Davis Darlings said...

congrats on your little girl...and your little boy! Such exciting news!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Leah! I was hoping it was a girl. Now you'll have one of each!!! I know you are sooo excited! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Carrie said...

Aw! Congratulations you two! I forgot you were having your u/s today... every time I see that you've posted I hold my breath waiting to read that you've gotten your referral... but this is just as exciting!

Hillary said...

Aw, congrats on your little girl!!

Anonymous said...

In the end, everything always works out just the way it is supposed to - perfectly!! Congrats - there is always room in this world for another beautiful little princess!

Mel said...

a boy and a girl - how neat!!!!
congrats

Paula Keller said...

That's wonderful! Just what you'd dreamed of! How fantastic!

Kala said...

I'm so stinkin excited for you!!! Congrats!!

Amber said...

congrats on your little girl!

Anonymous said...

Incredible news. That is so awesome.