Gender: Will find out tomorrow, if the baby cooperates.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatique, and a bit of crankiness. Especially at work.
Maternity Clothes: It's official. My old clothes just don't fit! I wore a pre-pregnancy sweater to work, and didn't realize how small it was until I was sitting in my cublicle. I spent the entire day pulling the sweater down so my tummy wasn't exposed.
Movement: More and more movement this week.
Best Moment of the Week: T talking to my belly and telling lil monkey how much he loves him/her.
Food Cravings: Butterfingers, laffy taffy. (Seriously, why can't my cravings be for veggies?)
What I miss: Being able to stay up late.
Weekly Wisdom: Take time each day to be thankful for your blessings. Never let a day go by that you don't give thanks. . . to whomever you give thanks to. I like to meditate daily and really take in the blessings in my life.
Inshallah. . . I will find out the gender tomorrow. Any guesses? I don't know if I buy into any of those wive's tales out there, but in case any of you see validity in them, I'll give you some of my pregnancy details to help you make a better guess at the gender. I thought I'd give details on all the old wive's tales that I've heard since being pregnant.
I'm carrying high
The heartbeat ranges from 155-160 on a daily basis (How do I know this? I have a home doppler of course!)
I crave sweets more than anything else
I'm in the mood to dress up more than dress down
And here is my picture at 19 weeks. 
22 comments:
yay for a picture! i'm going with girl... then you'll have one of each :-)
You look gorgeous, Leah! And I'm guessing GIRL! Good luck tomorrow! :)
I'm guessing a girl, too!!! You look great and so happy!
If you're anything like me, carrying high and with that heartbeat I'd say BOY. But I have a feeling it's a girl based on your sweet cravings!
Can't wait to hear!!!
I'll be different and say boy :) Keep us posted!! I love the picture!
Yea, some of my regular clothes seem like they would fit, but the belly hangs out the the lovely maternity panal shows. Not pretty!
Happy 19 weeks!
I'll just wait and find out what the gender is when you post it soon. I hate to be wrong, lol! :)
Lookin' good, lady! My guess is girl - the cravings for sweet and dressing up seem to support that! = )
I'm guessing it's a baby girl! You look great :-)
Sounds a lot like Sophia and Maya, so I will go with girl! :)
You are the cutest monkey ever!
You look great! My first instinct is to say it's going to be a boy. Good luck at the visit!
Well, if we're all guessing, I'll say boy.
Good luck at your appointment! You look fabulous!!!
You look amazing. No, actually, you are beaming!!!!!!!!!!! No guess as to gender, just so happy for you!!!!
I love the baby bump picture.
I'm guessing that it is going to be a girl or a boy ;) Either way, it will be a little monkey. Can't wait to find out.
Definitely girl!
Hey Leah -
I got your message on my blog - thanks for that. Yes, it is a relief just to be done and waiting!
I am so excited for you and Taher! You have so much to look forward to. Are you going to post the sex of the baby when you find out?
Take care!
I say a boy!
You look so cute! I'm going to say boy!
These pic's always bring a smile to my face, thanks for brightening my day :)
I'm not going to guess the gender, I love surprises...so keep me posted :)
Monkey...I call my hubby and little nephew Monkey :)
HUGS
Love that you are living in the moment!!!
You look beautiful! And I'm going with GIRL!
I don't even know what to guess, but I'll vote for girl just cuz it'd be cool to have one of each :). Can't wait to hear tomorrow!
Leah, you look absolutely beautiful:)
Post a Comment