It's hard to believe how long I've been waiting for this day.
It's also hard to believe how I can be feeling such torn emotions at the very same time. EXCITED to finally be meeting and taking physical custody of my son. SAD to be leaving my baby girl in just a few short hours.
I hope I'll be able to update in Ethiopia. Until we meet again. :)
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it has been so.
For us to have each other
is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The Gift of Life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
-Author Unknown
20 comments:
So exciting! I can't wait for the next update! Travel safe!
Hope you have a safe and easy (as possible) trip!!!!!
so happy for you!! have a great trip!! :D
I am so excited for you!!! Praying for a smooth and safe trip!! Can't wait to see pictures of your boy!!!!!
I hope you have a safe and memorable trip!!! It won't be long until your little boy is in your arms!! So excited for you :)
so so so excited for! Have a great trip!
Be safe! I cant wait for pics!
Safe travels, Leah!!! I'll be thinking of you!!!! Much love, Emily
What an exciting day!! Baby girl will be fine. Have a safe trip, enjoy every second and take lots of pictures!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Safe travels girl! I am so excited for you!
*HUGE hugs!*
Love and prayers and safe travels :) Can't wait to see Khalil's sweet face.
Take care
Ahhhh! So exciting! Have a wonderful time. =)
Ahhhh! So exciting! Have a wonderful time. =)
so excited for you! Have safe travels and enjoy every minute with your son.
How exciting!! Happy days ahead of meeting and loving on your son!
Safe travels to you, and may you be at peace with your (totally understandable) myriad of emotions over the next several days!
How very exciting! Wishing you safe and smooth traveling.
Take it all in Leah!!
Prayers for your safe travels.
How exciting! Continuing to pray blessings over all of you! Enjoy it all!
I read this post last night just after singing out of my blog, and my eyes were so tired, I couldn't log back in to comment. lol
I am so glad you made it to your first stop okay. I thought about you all day today, and I can't wait for you to finally, FINALLY meet your son tomorrow!
Best wishes!!!
Post a Comment