Ethiopia is a beautiful country, and I will always be happy that I made the difficult decision to go there, because now I will be able to tell Nur that he comes from a beautiful place. His first home is a place of raw beauty, the kindest people I have ever met, and a rich culture.
Meeting Nur for the first time was emotionally overwhelming. It was wonderful, and every day since he has opened up to me more and more.
I can't wait to tell you all about my travels and about how little Nur is doing. But for now, there are about 100 loads of laundry to be done, paperwork to be filled out, and babies to hold.
It's good to be home!
66 comments:
Oh my gosh Leah, he is so adorable! He looks so happy! I am SO SO SO excited for you and can't wait to here all about it!!
Absolutely precious!
Congratulations!! So glad you made it home safely. I hope you are enjoying your time with both your babies!
He is a gorgeous little man! Welcome home to both of you!
Welcome home! He is so handsome!
So glad you're home and Khalil is HOME! He's ADORABLE!!!!!
Oh Leah, he is so precious. I love that smile on his face in the first picture. I am so happy for you both, and for your complete family of four!
he is such a cutie!
welcome home!
Congratulations! He is adorable!!!
omgosh...can you say cuteness!!!! Congrats..so glad you are all together now!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love that last picture, snuggled on his mama's chest.
I simply cannot wait to hear your stories. I'm so excited! So glad you're home safe and sound with your girl. So glad Khalil is finally home where he belongs.
So happy for you!
Congrats Leah & Taher! So happy for you that your family is finally all together (also, Khalil is absolutely adorable!!!)!
Absolutely adorable Leah! Congrats on the newest addtion to your family. Khalil is so cute! I'm looking forward to the next update and seeing the first family photo of 4 someday soon! Take care and enjoy being a mommy to those 2 adorable babies. :)
:) Okay I have clicked on your blog like 20 times a day since I knew you were home to see if you updated..I was soo happy when I seen that you had today! YAY!!! I am soo happy for you and your family! :) :) Can't wait for more post about your travels and more pictures of your perfect lil man!
He's adorable!
Your babies are both so cute.
And well loved.
Congrats!!! What an amazing feeling I can imagine
oh so good to see you and Khalil! looking forward to hearing more.
Your son is precious! Glad you are both home safe.
Oh my - he is perfect! Glad to hear you are home safe & sound :)
Oh Leah, that last picture brings tears of joy to my eyes. Life is good, huh? :)
Thanks SO much for making the time to put a couple pics up. I love his smile!!! So sweet :)
Awww - I love these photos. I can't wait to hear more. He is such a cutie! Enjoy your time bonding and have fun! :-) Hugs!
I was just thinking about you today wondering when you would be home. It's nice to finally see a picture of your little boy. He is cute! I hope everyone is doing well.
He is absolutely beautiful and looks perfect in your arms! Congratulations.
AHHH this is THE POST I have been waiting for!! You guys are home! Your family of 4 is together!!!!! :)
So beautiful Leah! So very happy for you!!
Oh he's beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I love that smile!!!
He is such a handsome little guy!! Glad you are home and doing well. It is wonderful to see that precious baby in your arms at last!
Welcome home! He is absolutely beautiful.
Ahh bless him, he is such a sweet baby. He and Scarlett Will have a wonderful full life =) Congrats to you and your Husband. =)
What a cutie - he is sooo precious! So glad you are home, safely and happily. I'm sure you have so much to do now that you're back...a new normal to find. Best of luck with it all...looking foward to reading about your travels.
Welcome home! So excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you're getting some snuggles with your girl now that you're home too. :) Catch up on sleep - you'll need it, and let the laundry sit until tomorrow. Take care.
Welcome home. He is adorable and I will be keeping your family in my prayers.
CONGRATS!! Welcome home! He is beautiful!
Oh, how beautiful your son is! The picture of you cuddling Khalil is priceless--truly gorgeous beyond words. So glad you're home and together as a family of four. Congratulations!
Leah,
He is absolutely beautiful and precious!! I'm so glad that you made it home safely with your newest blessing.
Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures!
He is beautiful. Welcome home, Leah & Khalil!
He's perfect! Can't wait to hear all about it!
He is precious! :)
Glad you are home safely!
He is absolutely adorable. Look forward to reading about your trip and how Khalil is doing!
Congrats!
Welcome home!!!!! Oh my goodness - he is SOOOOO beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous. How amazing to see him in your arms at last! Congratulations :)
We are so excited to have Khalil join the family. What a beautiful family, the kids cannot wait to see Scarlett and Khalil. See you Friday.
Praise God! I have tears in my eyes! When I look at your family all I see is love. We also have a transracial adoption, out baby is 6 weeks. When people look at my family, I hope they see what I see in yours...Nothing but LOVE!!
Leah, He is adorable!! So glad you made it home safely! Can't wait to hear about more of your travels and of course Khalil!!!
Oh my goodness! He is just gorgeious! I am so excited and happy to see that he and you are home safe! Welcome home Khalil! You have been being loved on and prayed for around the country and the world. I look forward to watching you grow along with your precious sister:-)
Wow - Khalil is beautiful and that little smile is precious! You must be very busy, but I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip and the experience of meeting Khalil. Thinking of you! Heather
Welcome home and what a beautiful child!You did good momma!
Contratulations. How precious. Can't wait to hear about your trip and how the family is doing.
Denise
Welcome home little Khalil!!!!
Love the pictures - he's just beautiful. Glad you are safely home!
So cute! I bet T and Scarlett are glad you are home too. I can't wait to hear about your trip.
WELCOME HOME!!! He is so adorable! Cannot wait to hear more about your trip & your little guy. I am sure you are both so happy to be home.
What a beautiful smile he has, so so sweet. Glad you are all home safely. Enjoy the laundry!
Welcome home! He is just precious!
Leah, I have been checking your blog everyday, hoping to see a picture of your precious little guy. Finally my persistence was rewarded tonight!!! He is beautiful!! I am so glad you and he are home with the rest of your family.Enjoy every minute of holding and loving on your two precious babies!!
Oh my goodness! He is adorable. Praying for your transition. Beautiful family!
Welcome Home!!! He is gorgeous!!! I cant wait to see a sister/brother photo shoot! :)
Congratulations Leah! I am so happy this day has FINALLY come! I am so excited and happy for you. He is precious beyond words. I am so happy that your family is finally complete.
Leah,
I'm dying to hear more, but as you say, there are babies to hold! Khalil is absolutely gorgeous!
This verse fills my soul today:
For these Children we prayed, and God has granted what we asked of him.
God is GOOD.
xxx
Crap, I'm totally in tears over here! Welcome home, Leah and Khalil! Gosh, the last picture of the two of you just melts me. Leah, I am overjoyed and amazed! I am dying to hear more about your trip, girl! :)
Congrats, congrats, congrats! :)
He is JUST SO HANDSOME!!!
Mazel tov Leah. He's beautiful. I'm so, so happy for you and your (finally!) whole family!
He is SO cute...congrats! So glad you had such a great trip and are safely home. :)
Congrats! So so happy for you.
Oh he is adorable, congratulations!
He is just gorgeous. . .you are so, so blessed. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations, Leah!!!!
Post a Comment