It was amazing. It was very emotional. For the past few months I had been studying his picture and it was very surreal actually holding him.
I cannot wait to get back and share this journey with all of you. It's been very amazing, extremely emotional, and very eye opening.
28 comments:
Heartmelting, Leah! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)
That's wonderful!
So happy you met him. Looking forward to hearing about your journey.
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! That is so amazing!!!! I'm soooo happy for you.
so so happy for you.
Leah,
Can't wait to hear more about your son :)
Have a good week and know that we send love and prayers.
xxx
Congrats Leah!! I am so excited for you.
I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Congratulations, Leah! I remember being so unprepared emotionally when meeting my son in Korea. Enjoy those first special moments!
I am so happy for you!! Can't wait for you to be home with both of your kiddos!!
Hugs
Jacky
So thrilled for you!
I'm so happy for you!!! So happy and praying praying praying for all things good!
ahhh!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
I have been waiting for this post for months! Congrats :)
I have been waiting for this post for months! Congrats :)
Can't wait to hear ALL about it!!
so very happy for you!
I am so happy for you! Congratulations :)
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
Dang it, still waiting! :)
tears of joy for you!
I remember meeting my son for the first time in Korea...Amazing! :)
I cannot wait to hear more! :)
I can't wait to see pictures!!!!
I can't wait to hear ALL about it! CONGRATS!
wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just so fantastic! :-)
I am so happy for you! I know it has to be the greatest feeling. Praise God. My prayers are with you!
Feels so good to be complete, doesn't it?
I'm excited for you all, can't wait to watch your lives bloom and grow to something beautiful!
As a mother of 2 babies, take it 1 minute at a time.. don't think about "how hard it is" try to think about how truly blissful it is. I am a mess and so is my house.. but my babies are happy, and my older children are not abandoned.. ( lol) Enjoy this amazing time in your lives!
Can't wait to hear from you again- hope everything has gone smoothly!
Post a Comment