Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today is a new day

If you haven't entered this week's raffle, you can do so HERE. It is for a beautiful handmade vase made by one of my blog friends. It is really beautiful. :-D I'm really excited for this week's raffle that I will announce Friday. I'll give you a hint. . . It is only going to apply to people with blogs already. It's a great raffle though. . . being provided by another great blogger out there.

Today I got to work and had a nice email in my inbox. It's one of those forwards we all get sometimes. I don't know about you, but I only open them up half of the time. The other half, I don't bother. But this morning, I needed a pick me up, and decided to open the video. I'm so glad I did. There are important lessons in this video. Lessons that I need to be more aware of. Especially on days like today. A day where I drove to work in the dark. A day where I feel overwhelmed, and a day where I was having a hard time being thankful. Not anymore.

Check out this video.

http://www.stanthony-sacramento.org/multimedia/Take_a_10-30_minute_walk/index.html

7 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Have a great day!:)

A said...

So glad that video gave you encouragement!! I have been praying that your adoption journey will continue to be smooth and short!

Jenny said...

such a good video! thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

awesome! thank for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I needed that video today as well.

Looking forward to seeing what Friday's raffle is. :)
Marie

MRS.B said...

thank you for sharing!

Hillary said...

I love those perspective reminders. Sounds like we both had one today! :)