Friday, July 23, 2010

The Whirlwind that is Life

On days I write a blog post, I usually don't have time to comment on other people's blogs, which I love to do. (And even though I'm not commenting much right now, I am reading, I promise) And on days I take the time to comment, I run out of room to blog myself. Such is life.

Life is good. It's busy. It's a crazy adjustment. I am still trying to figure everything out right now. I'm trying to navigate through my new reality, but I'm also trying not to get too comfortable in my new reality, because this reality will become a different reality in no time at all.

Next week my goal is to be a better blogger because I have A LOT to say. (Surprised? Probably not. Hee hee) Next week I want to touch on T's trip to Ethiopia that is just around the corner, preparing for Nur to come home, talking to TT about her older brother, having children, maintaining a sense of normalcy, and I want to share super cute pictures of course.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday, and thanks for sticking with me through this major life adjustment.

8 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) Have a great weekend my friend! You enjoy that baby and don't worry about blogging TRUST me they grow up waaay to fast!

Hillary said...

Thinking of you and your sweet family! I look forward to hearing all about it when you have time, but please do what you need to stay sane and enjoy every minute with Scarlett :) Blogging can wait - we'll be here...

Christy said...

Thinking of you. I can only imagine all that's going on in your life right now.

Anonymous said...

I find most times I only have time for commenting. I update my blog every week or so but commenting means short writing times and i can get back to diapering feeding and playing. Who thought Playing would be so tiring?! lol

We understand, Don't feel like you have to explain yourself to your readers. It's obvious why you aren't blogging everyday. Not to be mean, but if people can't understand that? then they need a lesson in reality check.

Take care of you and your family Leah. Also thanks for still being so kind to explain.. but know you do not have to =)

Christy said...

Looking forward to hearing more about T's trip. Love hearing about how you're doing and little Miss Scarlett! Big hugs - I want to tell you that being a Mom just gets better and better (though it's a roller coaster along the way). The beginning is quite an adjustment but eventually it's just awesome and you'll embrace it! Not that it's not hard, you just adjust. Thinking of you!

Chelle said...

Sweetie, even the best of bloggers falls behind when entering motherhood. I would be a little disappointed if you found the time to blog like you did before the baby was born because it would mean you weren't spending enough time with her. ;)

I can't wait to hear all of the updates. I've missed you, but completely understand why you've been a little absent.

*big hugs*

Kandi Ann said...

Thank you for sharing your life with me. I don't comment much but have been here for a while. Long enough for you to go from my folder marked "Pregnant for Prayers" to 2010 babies are here! You fit in the adoption folder too. Your amazing and I'm glad to be here. At this point I doubt you could shake me off with a stick. lol. xoxo, Kandi ann

twondra said...

I can't imagine how busy you must be right now. :) Glad you're enjoying life!!