Friday, March 19, 2010

Leah - Alogy

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? I don't eat salad. . . therefore no dressing for me
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? The Rainbow. The best Chinese food in Minneapolis!
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Pot Belly
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pot Belly
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni and Cheese

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth, a mole, a sock clip that got stuck in my nose as a child.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? I haven't lifted anything heavy in a while
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes
Have you ever fainted? Yes

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Heck no.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't think I would.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 4 or 5
Last person you talked to? A nurse

IMFAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Summer
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? June
Color? Purple
Drink? Coke
Alcoholic? Champagne

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? I miss a lot of people. I miss Amanda, and Anne, and Anne Birgitte, and Camilla, and Steph, and Misha, and Anja, and Mark. And so many more.
What are you listening to? Pandora
What are you watching? my computer
Worrying about? Finding suitable daycare for my children
What’s the last movie you saw? Remember Me
Do you smile often? Yes
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my blue eyes
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? To have two healthy babies home with me to celebrate turning 31.
Can you do a chin-up? No. Never.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited!
Have you been in a car wreck? yes
Have you caused a car wreck? No (Knocking on wood. . . profusely)
Do you have an accent? Yes. Minnesotan accent unfortunately.
Last time you cried? Sunday
Plans tonight? TV date with T.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No. I fully realize as low as I've been, there is always lower.
Name three things you bought yesterday? Gas, Snickers, Vitamin Water.
Have you met someone who changed your life? yes
For the better or worse? better
How did you bring in the New Year? At a party sipping on sparkling grape juice.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes. You know how they say don't have any regrets in your life because everything happens for a reason? Well, I have regrets. And if I couldn't change my past, I would still go back in time and relive some life experiences just for the fun of it.
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. I usually spend my entire time in the shower praying.
Have you held hands with someone today? My boss. Just kidding. No. . . no, I haven't.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? My niece
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Old
Do you like pulpy orange juice? No! Too hard to clean pulp off of the glassware.
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Last week
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Going to the bathroom
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Seems like I was just waking up YESTERDAY to go to work.
How many televisions are in your house? 2
What color cell phone do you have? Black with a pink and white case

6 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

HI I just found your blog. I am alos a left handed Leah. We went thru 5 series of IVF lost one baby on Christmas (2005) had a hard and long international adoption, I ended up moving to Guatemala for the last 8 months of it. Now we have all been home together for 2 years as of this month. We are now hoping to adopt 1 more time and are working with an agency in the US. Can't wait to start following your blog to see both of your new children!
I also had some of the same things said to me as our paperwork was taking sooooolong, maybe you can get a new referral of a younger baby, I mean really do people even think about what they say, that is my daughter, absolutely no differnt then their own children.
We've been dealing with infertility for almost 8 years now andI have to say for the first time it is a little better, I still dont' like to be in an OB office surrounded by pregnant people, becasue it just hurts, but then again I would change nothing when it comes to us and Maya.

Cicero said...

Haaha, your to funny. Interesting to see "You" in words.

The Busters said...

Cracking up at the clip that was stuck in your nose. You will be on the other end of that scenario pretty soon!! Have a great weekend!

Chelle said...

I completely agree with your response in regards to the ability to go back in time. Everything does happen for a reason.

BrandiB said...

completely with you on the pulpy OJ!

Momlissa said...

Leah, I am a little late to the party here, but CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy! Wow, what an exciting time for you!

I wanted to tell you, good point about Lefleur in your comment to my Lost post. I knew there was something else that made me think he had awareness of the island, but forgot about that!