I want to apologize for how bad of a blog reader and commenter I've been lately. I'm suffering from an awful sinus infection, and have been in the horizontal position for days. I finally broke down and went to the doctor to get antibiotics. I hate medicating myself at all, but I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Hopefully I'm on the mend.
Also, thanks for those who commented that you like the new look of my blog. Kelsey did the makeover, and if anyone is looking for a makeover, I would definitely recommend Kelsey. She was awesome, and SO quick! I emailed her, and she got to work immediately. Seriously, so worth it, and she really does a wonderful and professional job. I love the new look, and was looking for something new and refreshing, and I definitely got it. :-D
Taher and I have been extremely busy with projects. We have mainly been working on the girl's room, and as soon as we get a referral for Khalil, we'll start on his room as well.
We still have a lot to do, but we've made A LOT of progress.
Taher painted the walls a beautiful green color. (T and I love color, if you haven't noticed) We cleaned out the old office closet, and now it's a closet that has clothes in it. Exciting!!!
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
My Mom then came up this past weekend and brought the crib that she and my Dad bought us. She and I put it together all by ourselves, and it was surprisingly easy. I love the look of the crib, and now all we need is bedding.
23 comments:
Love the new look of your blog...and the awesome transformation of your office to a baby girl's room!
It looks really nice. It's gonna be fun to see a little bit of your life after you have two little babies.
I love the white furniture with the green walls... so nice!!!
Hope you're feeling much better soon!
Nice work! It's come such a long way, looks fantastic :-)
I love the look of your new redesigned blog. It looks great! You are also making excellent progress on the baby's room. That green color is very pretty! What an exciting time for you and T.
Heather
I adore the green!
Looks great! I love that green.
Sinus infections are terrible. I hope you are on the mend very soon!
Kelsie did a great job on your blog :) I loved working with her!
You (and T and your Mom hehe) did a great job on the new room, I love the color. Can't wait to see what bedding you use!
Saw this and thought of your green girls room: http://dreamingofourbaby.blogspot.com/2010/03/owl-theme.html
Happy Tuesday to you! Great to hear from you yesterday after I "revealed" myself to you. Thanks for the note =)
SO CUTE! I love the nursery AND the new blog! Hope you heal up quickly :)
What an exciting time!!! Actually setting up her room!!! I love the color, and the crib is beautiful! But, what touches me the most is those tiny little baby outfits in that closet; that says it all..... I am SOOO happy for you!!!!
it's looking great!!! love the green :-)
Aww! The nursery looks beautiful! I love the white furniture against the bright green. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Cute! How exciting!
Love the new blog look also!
I'm going to post about it this week, but we're also working on project "make room for babies". :)
Oh Leah, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the baby clothes in the closet. I am so happy and excited for you.
I am totally going to check out Kelsey! Thanks for the info. :)
The blog looks so cute! You've really done a lot. Everything looks great. Great work!
Hope you're feeling better too!
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well :( Sinus stuff is so miserable.
It looks like you have been very busy - that crib is beautiful and the room looks so cheery :)
love the new look of your blog it looks fabulous!
How exciting to get started on the nursery its looking great:) Glad to hear the bedding was so easy to put together we have had ours for a while but plan on putting things together over Spring Break so I hope ours is as easy as yours was:)
The nursery looks lovely! I love to see non-traditional, funky girls' rooms! You guys have been hard at work! (Can't wait to see what you do with Khalil's room!)
P.S. The new blog design is so fresh and springy!
Looking good!! :)
beautiful!!!
Love the pictures!!!! :) Have I recently mentioned how excited I am for you?
yay for projects getting done indeed! I like the new room! and aren't parents great?
Post a Comment