How far along: 22 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Something moving in my tummy.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely. And I even found some pretty cute ones.
Movement: More and more movement this week.
Best Moment of the Week: Daily movements. Before, the movements were off and on, but now, I can feel them pretty much everyday. It's always such a happy and reassuring feeling. Another wonderful thing is that our baby responds so much to T's voice. When he talks to my belly, she always seems to kick. It's great. :-D
Food Cravings: Chocolate!
What I miss: Being able to medicate myself when I'm sick.
Weekly Wisdom: Being sick is no fun. I feel like I already know what it's like to be a Mom and constantly worrying about my child. I've had a bad cold/sinus infection, and I've been so worried that the coughing, sneezing, and just feeling horribly hasn't affected the baby in any way.
Unfortunately no baby picture this week. I lived in my pajamas for the past two days and didn't get around to taking a picture. There hasn't been much change since last week though. :-D
9 comments:
Get well soon, Leah! :)
i hope your cold/sinus infection clears up sooooon! that's gotta be miserable!
You forgot to mention voice recognition with baby!
Just curious...did you ever get a diagnosis other than "unexplained infertility"? I am in the "unexplained" category and we're thinking of doing IVF.
I love these posts. It reminds me of when I was pg, and it makes me so happy that you are experiencing it now.
P.S. Is Cicero T? ;)
Yep. . . Cicero would be the husband. :-D
Awww, feel better!
The movements are wonderful, aren't they. I'm so fascinated with mine.
I love the update on the blog and your pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon!
I hope your cold/sinus clears up soon I so know how you feel Ive had one forever it seems like but finally got a prescription for z-pack which is safe and it seems to have cleared it up
Post a Comment