Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekly Pregnancy Post - 26 Weeks

It feels good to be nearing the end of the 2nd trimester. I definitely understand why people call it the honeymoon stage of a pregnancy. The nausea is gone, I'm not huge, although that is a matter of opinion, my energy level is good, and overall, I'm feeling pretty well. Bring on the 3rd trimester!

Time is moving very quickly, yet very slowly, all at the same time. In some ways, I can't believe I'm 26 weeks already. Afterall, it seems like just yesterday I was still in my 1st trimester! Yet at the same time, July seems so far away. I'm trying not to dwell on the time left, and instead spend the time in preparation. And there is a lot of preparation still! I'm also trying to enjoy every moment I have with T. Before we know it, our family of two will be a family of four. So, there is a lot of alone time to get in before that happens!

I was also hoping to post about the surprise I got T, but there were some complications. I'll post about the surprise tomorrow for sure though.

Here is my belly shot at 26 weeks pregnant. I had just walked in the door from a long day at work. :-D


12 comments:

Trinity said...

Leah, you look totally gorgeous. :) (And your perspective is beautiful to boot!)

Stace said...

I agree with you-- I can't believe that you are already 26 weeks!! July will be here before you know it! I can't wait!! :) And you look great!!

AL said...

You look fantastic and so happy :-).

I'm glad you're feeling great and I hope you sail through the rest of this pregnancy.

Deanna said...

You're looking great! I don't look that good heading out for a long day of work. Glad you are feeling so good.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you feel this great Leah.

I have some questions for you but I think my Main question may be a bit controversial. I would hate to upset anyone by asking publicly. Could you email me so I can reply with my question?

Thanks!
Morningglory

morninggloryvine@gmail.com

Leah said...

Morningglory. . . Just emailed you. :-D

Cicero said...

Everyday your more beautiful than the one before.

birthmothertalks said...

You are looking beautiful still. Enjoy the rest of the time that you have with just T.

Chelle said...

Your alone time will definitely be less after the kiddos come, but you will still find time to be with each other if you make it a priority. Usually Hubs and I have our alone time just after the baby gets put to bed. We snuggle on the couch and watch our favorite shows together. Knowing what I do of you and T from your blog, that time WILL be a priority for you.

Also, the time you spend with the kids together is going to be even better than the alone time you have now. You will never want them to go to bed, and you will love interacting with them as their parents. That makes the bond between my husband and I even stronger, and makes our desire to be together when the baby goes to bed even stronger.

There are no two ways about it, parenting is AWESOME!

Paula Keller said...

26 weeks for us, how crazy is that?

Erin said...

Cute belly!!

I am 35 weeks tomorrow and man does my belly HURT. I don't know how it will stretch even more the next 5 weeks. It actually feels bruised.

Amber said...

you look wonderful! Congrats on making it to 26 weeks