Scarlett is just so much joy. Seriously. I appreciate every moment with her.
She is starting to have such a fun personality. And her nanny is wonderful. She updates me throughout the day with pictures of Scarlett. Means so much to me, and I love that Scarlett is happy in her care.
Here are the latest pictures. :)


9 comments:
oh that's so great that she sends you pics throughout the day!
2 months already?! Gosh it goes by fast doesn't it?!
Glad you like your nanny!
Oh my goodness! HOW SWEET!!! She's so beautiful!
Too adorable! Time really does fly with little ones. Everyone always says it, but it's so true!!!
She is so cute!
I love her beautiful face!! I would never put her down! Her smile surely lights up any room! So glad the nanny is good!
She is so precious. I can't believe it's been 2 months either!
AWWWW! Those pictures are soooo adorable! They made me smile. She totally looks like her daddy. Aren't genetics funny?
I'm glad the nanny is so great and is providing you with peace of mind. That is wonderful, and I am sure it helps make the transition into working mother a little bit easier.
I love that little stinker!
Post a Comment