Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photo Shoot

A friend of mine is starting her photography business and she asked me if I would be her "subject" as she wanted to to some maternity shots. I happily obliged, and I'm so impressed with my friend's ability to take wonderful pictures!

We have over 100 photos, but I thought I would start by just sharing a few that really spoke to me.

At times I have struggled to embrace all of this, but these pictures have really helped me. Enjoy. :) And do you have a favorite one? I didn't think I would like the bare belly shots, but my favorite photo is the second to last one of myself.











26 comments:

Mel said...

you look absolutely gorgeous pregnant!
the photographer did an amazing job, too.
my fave is the one of just you, b/w with eyes closed - what an extraordinary pic :-)

you are getting so close to holding you're precious baby.

Blessings,
mel

Jenny said...

oh they're great!!! i, too, like the second to last belly shot... but i also LOVE the first 2 bare belly shots w/T!!!

Leigh-Anne said...

~They are beautiful~

Amber said...

you look fabulous and what a great job your friend did with the photography!

Christy said...

Gorgeous! I love the bare belly ones. Wish I had done those when I was pregnant. I also love the first picture - very sweet!

Breen said...

They are all fabulous. I love the 7th one! Your friend did an amazing job. Can't wait to see the pics she takes of your babies. :)

The Busters said...

They are all amazing!!! There is something about the first one with you and T that I just love! I also really like the third one where you are holding the flower. Beautiful! I think you will be really glad you have these to look back on!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

My favorite are the bare belly shots. Love the one with the belly and the hands!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Aww! Your beautiful!!! I love them!! My face is the black and white one with you laying down! Amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Just lovely! You look so peaceful and happy!

Chelle said...

The pictures are awesome! She did a great job.

Do you seriously not have any stretch marks, or did she help you out a bit? I have to ask cause I am riddled with the stupid things. Oh well, they are battle wounds I'm happy to sport.

You look fantastic either way. I am so glad you helped her out and how have these photos to always remember this wonderful experience.

Leah said...

Okay. . . I don't want to brag Chelle, but I seriously don't have any stretch marks. No photoshop involved, I swear. I am one lucky lady. :) Although, I have 2 weeks left. . . anything can happen. ;)

eLiZaBeTh said...

Wonderful pictures. You will be so glad that these were taken. I look back on my pictures of when I was pregnant & at the time I felt huge and awkward, but looking at them now, I can see how beautiful I looked then...literally full of life.

Jessica TP said...

Stunning! I love the one with the belly and you and T's hands!

Brittany Ann said...

They are beautiful! You really are radiant!

Andrea said...

Indulge in this moment...its beautiful!

My favorite is of your bump and hands joined...so sweet!

xxx

twondra said...

You look great!!! I love all the shots!! Your friend does a wonderful job. :)

Stace said...

Gorgeous! I love the first one of you and T. :) They're all so beautiful!

kalibug said...

Wow, those are so great!

Nadia said...

5th and 7th from the bottom!
The hands one deserves a frame - I've decided :)

Let Me Not Forget said...

These are great photos!

Michele said...

they are all beautiful!

Kate said...

These are awesome! If I had to pick, my favorites are the 5th from the top (you lying down, taken from your head to toe) and the 4th up from the bottom (you and T, black and white inside). Congrats again!!!

Amy said...

Please don't make me pick a favorite, they're all so good!! You look beautiful!

Nadine said...

Wow Leah, you look beautiful and amazing!! Enjoy these last days!!!