I can't believe that I will be able to meet one of my children in the next two weeks. Seems too good to be true.I know I'm getting close, because so many women who got pregnant around the same time as me, or even after me, have had their babies. I'm ready to have mine. Really really ready.
T and I have found a name we both love! I had a little hesitation, but we love it, and are going with it. I can't wait to share it all with you.
Did you know that your brain shrinks during pregnancy? Seriously. I read about it in one of my pregnancy books. I totally believe it. Most days I struggle with forming an intelligent sentence. Yesterday I slipped to two people our baby girl's name. Yes, it's time for her to come out. :)
I want to give T the husband of the year award. Although my body is the one doing all the work, I'm sure my pregnancy hasn't been easy on him either. He gives me daily foot rubs, runs to the store on demand when I'm having a random craving, and my cravings usually involve sugar. He has picked up his house responsibilities so I can rest. He has done so many other things and I am very very grateful. I'm sure he's looking forward to this pregnancy being done as much as I am.
Im hoping that the next two weeks are very uneventful. That my baby girl stays healthy, and makes her entrance sooner than later. I hope I can continue to work up until the very last minute. I hope that I can remain patient during this home stretch. And I hope that for the rest of my life, I never take this blessing for granted.
21 comments:
i can't believe it's almost time!!! YAAAAY!!! i cannot wait to see the "she's here" post!!!
I know you are so excited to meet her! Cannot wait to hear her name :-)
I love your pregnancy pictures!! Praying for a smooth labor for you and a happy and healthy baby girl!
If you think your brain shrinks during pregnancy, just Wait! It only gets worse:) By the time they are teenagers your brain has become about the size of a grape! You look great and I can't wait to see your girl (and boy:)
so close, the She's Here post with her now is what we are allw aitng for, well that and a court date!!!!!
Love the picture. It is almost time!
I ejoyed the photo shoot. Wonderful pictures to treasure for a lifetime.
She will be here before you know it. Can't wait to see her and her name!
I'm just so anxious to see her! I can't believe she's almost here. Enjoy your time with her on her own...her big brother will be rocking her world in no time!
Amazing that she's not here yet, but already has a big brother. Your family is so special!
You are so close!! YAY!!!! And super exciting that baby girl has a name. Can't wait to hear it!!
:) I've been visiting regularly hoping to hear good news! My friend just had hers two days ago... your time is coming so soon! Enjoy your last moments as just the two of you.
Can't wait to hear that she's here (and find out her name). ;) The last couple of weeks are when each day gets pretty long. Thinking of you.
I can't wait for you and Taher to be able to meet her! What an exciting time for you! I am excited to hear the name too!
Baby Girl will be here before you know it!!! Can't wait to learn the name. I'm sure it's precious.
Dang it you didn't slip up and tell us baby girls name!!?!?
Sweetie, you look so miserable! lol I'm sorry, but the look on your face cracks me up. I remember feeling the same way in the homestretch too. That little girl could bust outta there at any second. Scary thought huh?
You look adorable, despite your discomfort. She will be here soon enough.
*hugs*
You are glowing...praying for you over the next weeks!
I'm so excited for you Leah!! I can't wait for your little girl to come!!
You look so beautiful! Maybe she would make her appearance earlier if you would spill the name. We could all call for her!
This 8.5 months has sped by (you probably don't think so). How exciting that you're about to be a mommy....TWICE!
I'll be having labor pains and cravings with you this next couple of weeks....in fact, I'm off to find a box of peeps right now!
♥,Lilly
I think you're brain shrinks with a newborn too...I seriously can't think anymore! You look cute, can't wait to see pics!
I still remember reading the cryptic post so many months ago mentioning that you were pregnant. I scanned old entries trying to see if I missed something. And now here you are-- 2 weeks (or less?) away from meeting your long-awaited baby girl. I'm so truly happy for you and T. You will be incredible parents.
I'm so ready to hear her name and meet her too! Praying for smoothness these next two weeks! Hope we can both be celebrating!
Post a Comment